What makes this unique? It is a few things:
- It's decorated with real artworks from designers across the world.
- Produced from 100% genuine natural silk.
- It's made into a soft, luxurious, twill-woven fabric.
- It has beautiful hand-sewn edges.
- It was designed with a slanted-cut detail at the ends.
How to wear it? Use your imagination and wear it anyway you like. But here are some recommendations to get you started: Around the neck, tied as a tie or a chocker. Around the waist with a pair of trousers or a dress. Tied around the hand or wrist. Worn as a garter or leg ribbon around the thigh. Tied as an elegant flair on any handbag.
Want to know more about the story of the artwork? Read how the Cathrin Gressieker created it here.